World Book Online
- Easy to use and read and has articles, 1000s of pictures, maps, audio, and timelines for you to use! Includes World Book for Kids, World book Info Finder and Reference Center
Infotrac Student Edition
- Full-text articles from newspapers, magazines, and journals. Search on a wide variety of subjects!
Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- Features contextual information and opinions on hundreds of today's hottest social issues. Drawing from the acclaimed book series, this database includes continuously updated viewpoint articles, topic overviews, full-text magazines, academic journals, news articles, primary source documents, statistics, images, videos, audio files and links to vetted websites.
GHAPS Online Catalog
- Search to see if your school has a book.
- A great resource for book recommendations, series lists, summaries and discussion guides for ALL AGES!
- Literature study guides similar to Cliff Notes.
- A reference for concise, reliable and up-to-date cultural, government, history.
CIA World Factbook
- Maps, flags and facts for countries around the world.
Health and Wellness Resource Center
Learning Express Library
MeL Teen Gateway
- Highlights the best databases for Teens offered for free from the state of Michigan.
MeL Teen Gateway and Database Tutorial
- A great overview of the databases and how they work.
Internet Public Library TeenSpace