Give the gift of books this season!
A holiday giving program to help our permanent collection grow. Simply purchase a book from our designated wishlists and the book will be automatically donated to the library for the community to enjoy!
Two ways to participate:
1. Visit The Bookman from November 24 through December 26 to browse their designated display for this program. The Bookman will deliver your purchase directly to us!
2. Prefer an online option? Our library maintains an online Wish List at Amazon throughout the year. Instructions to purchase through our wishlist can be found here.
Instructions to purchase through our Amazon wishlist:
- Select an item(s) from the options, place in your cart and check out.
- If you do not have an Amazon account, you will be prompted to create one at this point.
- Use Loutit District Library as the mailing address.
- IMPORTANT: Check the box for “Include a free personalized gift message” and enter your name and address to receive a receipt for tax purposes and to have your name placed on the bookplate. To have a bookplate placed in honor of or in memory of a loved one, add “In honor of X” or “In memory of X” here also. Due to space limitations, extra wording cannot be added to the bookplate.